Exam/Skill Preparation Courses
Human and Animal Health Related Courses
Courses for Students Who have Been Conditionally Accepted to Alfred State
Defensive Driving Course
Personal and Professional Development Courses/Career Training Programs
Lifelong learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six-week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Our career training programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in three to six months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat seven days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career counselors provided
Non-Credit Course Registration
Please use instructions on the course registration page.
Online non-credit courses are non-refundable.