The President's Society is a dedicated group of alumni, friends, parents, faculty, staff, and corporations who support the college through contributions of $1,000 or more annually to the Alfred State College Development Fund, Inc. The primary purpose is to obtain unrestricted support for the following areas: scholarships, faculty and staff development, and advancements in technology. Membership in the society strengthens Alfred State's foundation of excellence and encourages commitment to future generations of students. Through your generosity and participation, we will work together to achieve the college's goals.
Your gift makes all the difference.
As a member of the President's Society, you will:
- receive a personal invitation to the President's Society Dinner which is a special occasion to acknowledge and thank our major contributors for their generous support of the college. View President's Society Dinner photos.
- receive President's Network Newsletters, Connections, and Events
- secure an invitation to special programs and activities throughout the academic year (e.g., Homecoming and reunions).
- invitation to the VIP box at athletic events
- gifts of over $10,000 will be listed and described in the college magazine, Transitions
- gifts at certain levels and types have the opportunity for naming gifts, facilities, and programs