About the Certification Center
As of fall 2022 semester, the Alfred State Certification Center is now a public testing site for Pearson Vue Tests and Automotive Service of Excellence. Both types of test can be purchased at home on the test sponsor's website or through the test center.
To Schedule a Test
- You can schedule your test when you purchase your test at home.
- Call the test site at 607-587-3208.
- The test site administrator's direct phone line is 607-587-3260.
- If no one answers, leave a message with your name and callback number with area code and someone will get back to you.
When the test administrator calls you back you will need:
- Your date book/personal calendar so we can pick a date to take the test.
- Name and sponsor of the certification test you want to take.
- Credit card in hand.
Scheduling is 100% up to the test site administrator’s discretion. It is going to be the goal of the test site to test with a full test site of five.
When coming to take the test
- If we didn’t purchase the test ahead of time, we will need to purchase the test.
- Do the paperwork for Pearson Vue and Alfred State College.
- Then take the test.
The office is in EJ Brown 410 and the test site is EJ Brown 413 on the Alfred State campus. Everyone will start at the same time.
EJ Brown, Room 410 and 413
10 Upper College Drive
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org