Director of Career Planning
Student Leadership Center
Room 404 • Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
DoES ASC Really Score 98%?
The numbers show that Alfred State delivers, and we can prove our success. Pioneers are consistently hired by great companies, or graduates may choose to start their own businesses as an entrepreneur.
ASC Career Development compiles a career outcomes report reflecting employment results in the first year after graduation. Pioneers land jobs with great pay and rewarding futures.
These detailed reports include data for each major including many salaries and names of employers picking Alfred State Pioneers to join their team.
Find Your Future
Career Development offers free support with tools and advice to all Alfred State students and alumni.
Want to connect? All appointments are now scheduled through JobLink. Create your account or log in and choose Request an Appointment.
Career Tools for You
- Find a job in our extensive database, gain support by making an appointment, and RSVP for Career Fairs or Career Development Information Sessions.
- Pick the right career. Take a brief survey of your interests and skills. PathwayU will then help you find your way to the optimal career pathway.
- Skills First
- Build your resume, cover letters, or portfolios. Here you can practice with online tools to be prepared for what to say in job interviews.
- Candid Career
- Learn from videos for job search skills.
- Most Popular:
- Job Search 101
- Phone Interviews
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Parker Dewey
- Internships can help you get experience, get paid, and get hired. Find out about paid micro-internships and remote internships.