Center for Civic Leadership & Community Support
Stop by Student Leadership Center Room 204, email email@example.com, or visit one of these online platforms for updates on programming and opportunities.
- Visit Leadership Suites organizations in the Student Leadership Center to discover and join existing student initiatives in the community.
- Lead where you live by getting involved in your Residence Hall Council or the community-wide Campus Round Table (CRT). Contribute to programming that happens right in your building.
- Serve on Student Senate - Make your voice heard by attending campus-wide Student Senate meetings, or serve as a representative for your Residence Hall or student organization.
- Join the Commuter Council- Enhance the commuter student experience and advocate for commuter student rights. The Council provides feedback to the college, plans activities, and solves challenges. Membership includes students of all ages.
- Talk to the Office of Student Engagement about starting a new student organization
- Be a leader in the classroom, in your community, and within an established brotherhood or sisterhood by being part of a Greek organization.
Regional Volunteer Resources:
Western NY: http://www.volunteerwny.org/
Rochester Region: https://rochestercares.org/
Southern Tier: https://www.southerntiervolunteers.org/
Local & National: https://www.pointsoflight.org/get-involved/