Motorist Assistance

University Police officers can assist you with a vehicle unlock.

Officers are not able to jumpstart vehicles, however you may go to the University Police Department and sign out a portable jump starter or jumper cables. You must leave your ID and telephone number with the dispatcher to sign either of them out. If you are on the Wellsville campus, there is a portable jump starter available for sign out in the H building.

If you are experiencing any other vehicle issues, and do not have AAA or another form of roadside assistance, you may contact our office at 607-587-3999 and we can provide you with contact information for local garages that may be able to assist you.